clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Sunday, June 12, 2011

game on

i cant stop playing this game... as some may know, i am an avid skeeball fan. i mean, really a lot. forget gambling in Vegas, just take me to Circus Circus so i can get my skeeball on! haha! and when i used to take the kids to ChuckECheese, i would spend more tokens trying to score the "jackpot" for skeeball. (and accomplished it many times, which made me quite popular with the kiddos teehee) so yeah, my skeeball obsession is no joke so when i saw a commercial for this: http://www.chuckecheese.com/chuck-e-games/games/skeeball.php i was stoked! of course it pales in comparison with the real deal, but its still rad. i have yet to get all 9 balls in the 100 slot... a challenge perhaps? think u can do it? well, i double dog dare ya :)

good luck my friends

No comments: