clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

10 years ago...


it really tripped me out the other day when i realized that i've been a mom now for 10 years. at this time, exactly 10 years ago i found out that i was pregnant. at 17 years old and a senior in high school you could definitely say that i was NOT ready to be a mommy. but my heart told me that this baby needed me and i knew deep down that i needed this baby too. so i had him. a baby boy, clayton james sewall. and he truly is my angel. he has shown me what unconditional love really means. okay, now i'm getting a little teary so let me stop with all this emotional stuff.... anyways, i love you clay... you'll always be my number one man!








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

oh my goodness..
now im teary eyed.