clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Monday, November 5, 2007

things are lookin up already

last night i fell asleep snuggled between the 2 most important things in my life: my babies. we all slept in my bed last night... tigger too. and this morning while i was taking clay to school he was cracking me up the whole way there. i love it when its just me and him and we can be silly together. i love making him laugh. he gets the same twinkle in his bright blue eyes that his momma does when she is happy. i love it. i love them...

a few cheers are in order:
cheers to quitting smoking
cheers to starting a new job
cheers to family & friends

1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

YAY!!! After yesterday.. i knew...you would wake up feeling either one extreme or the other..im so proud of you for getting up this morning and grabbing the bull by the horns and smiling! i know thats the hardest thing to do when youre as down as down can be. and im so fucking proud of you. i love you!!!