clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

bless you, child...

today while i was being a kick-ass yard duty, a little boy, who is in second grade, approached me in the lunch area and asked me, " Are you a teenager?"

"No," i replied. "Why would you think that?"

"Cause, " he said. "You look like a teenager."

Smiling profusely because of the enormous compliment this kid had just given me, i said to this little boy," Would you believe me if i told you that i have a son who goes to this school and is in fourth grade?"

The little boy's jaw dropped open for a second but then he said to me," No way. my mom looks way older than you and im only in second grade."

i couldnt help but laugh out loud.

" Whats your name, son?" i asked him.

"Miles," he replied.

"Miles, " i said to him. "You just made my day."

: ) he he

No comments: