clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Friday, January 25, 2008

the bars

at work on wednesday, while i was fulfilling my yard-duty duties and monitoring the kids on the playground... i saw some girls playing on the bars and went over to chat it up with them. the girls were first-graders and i actually knew one of them cause her older brother is in clay's class. anyways... so I'm watching them spin around on the bars, reminiscing of the days when i used to play on the bars at school... and then one of the little girls calls out to me, "yard-duty, it feels funny when i go around on the bar like this..." and she proceeded to demonstrate it to me. basically she just kept pushing herself forward around and around on the bars... i couldn't help but laugh a little because i knew exactly what was happening... she was getting off on the bars! ha ha ha! how do i know this? well, come on... i didn't play on the bars at school to try and master my gymnast skills either! ha ha. just kidding. but seriously, i totally remember it happening to me when i was young! of course i didn't know, at the time, that i was having my first orgasms... all i knew was that if you went over the bars a certain way- it felt pretty good.. ha ha.
i didn't really know what to say to the little girl at school.. i just kinda laughed and walked away thinking to myself:
...little did you boys know that long before you started spankin your monkey, there were us girls... playing on the bars... tee hee.

3 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

dirty bird

leslaz said...

I used to spin on the bars. Lots. I broke my arm doing a move called the "cherry drop."

That's all kinds of funny. :)

Lori Huneke said...

tee heeeee....