clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Thursday, August 7, 2008

alaska 2008 part 1

okay, i've got quite a few pics and a couple rad videos from our latest trip to alaska.... but this one takes the cake as being the best video ever!! chloe caught her very first fish while we were in alaska this year. um, yeah.... stoked! it was a pink salmon... or as we "native" alaskans call em: a humpy, due to the massive hump on their backs. she reeled it in with the help of her grandpa larry. here is my little fishergirl in action:




and here she is with her fish:



more pics to come soon : )

2 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

seriously the best post ever!! love the look on her face in that pic!! dude..thats one big humpy. we missed you guys so much! i am so happy you are home!! =) Lori

Unknown said...

I love that Chloe has a Grandpa that is patient enough to sit there and wait and let her do it herself. What a great man. Way to go Chloe! I am so glad that you had fun adn that you have such wonderful people in your life! I love you!