clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!!!

wow, what a week it has been... last day of summer (its been quite a rad one!), first day of school(chloe started kindergarten and clay is in 5th grade!!!), my birthday (thanks to everyone for all the b-day wishes & love!), started working again and, yes, i'm still a kick-ass yard-duty!, soccer practice, dance tryouts (chloe & june are peppermints for the nutcracker... woot!), and back-to-school night last night.
so, yeah... i'm kinda wiped out. i swear, i look forward to the weekends now just as much as my kids do! ha ha ha!

my mr. man & chloe bear

chloe & her awesome teacher

28 life is a great balancing act... and i'm finally getting the hang of it : )
namaste

2 comments:

AlyssaP said...

Chloe's outfit is the cutest back to school outfit I've ever seen! :) Sigh... they're getting so big!

Anonymous said...

For the moment.
Hope you got the job mama. !LA REINA