clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Saturday, December 13, 2008

random awesomeness


my daughter is an abstract artist... this painting actually has her name in it. but its not exactly in order.... hmm.

tiggerrrrrrr
these guys stare right at me whenever i'm on the computer... they kinda creep me out sometimes. clay set up the x mas village this year. he did an excellent job!
mom got the kids gingerbread cookies from a fundraiser that tri-valley haven was having. sometimes mom does some pretty cute stuff...she got juni and avery each one too : ) random arts and crafts... we tend to get a little more crafty this time of year.chloe's creative juices were definitely flowing... check out what she made:
ahhh! pets gone wild!!!
me and clay had a "gingerbread house making" date. it was the radness!


clay's masterpiece
...and mine

No comments: