clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Monday, July 2, 2007

fair fun with my bro

went to the fair yesterday with my brother, craig. we decided to go on 2 rides: the zipper (my fav) and the swings ( a fair classic.) as we stood in line for the zipper we got a chance to watch the carnie guy clean out one of the cages after it had been barfed in.... for a moment i had second thoughts about going on the ride... not wanting to get barf chunks spewed on me... but i quickly changed my mind and decided that my all-time favorite fair ride was worth the risk...

the view from inside the cage of the zipper... i made sure we didn't ride in the "barf car"i love all of the amateur artwork at the fair. i was really impressed by this drawing of the lovely drew barrymore.
my goal for next year: become one of these ladies... spinsters spinning at the fair
after waiting in line for WAY too long for a shaved ice, the damn thing broke down and i was distraught because i really had my heart set on some yummy snow covered in pina colada flavor. but then i ran into some really cool people...



they pointed me in the direction of lori's picture that was entered in the fair. i took a picture of it... partly because i'm so damn proud of my best friend and also because my mom looked everywhere for this picture and couldn't find it so i had to prove to her that it really does exist.

going on the swings with my bro was definately a highlight for me.

young california.... yep yep

one of my favorite things about the fair is the place-setting contest. this one caught my eye... i wonder why... tee hee


No comments: