clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Monday, July 9, 2007

summertime blues

yep. its summer. and i love summer. but right now i need a change of pace... i'm feeling a little down and out and SOOO looking forward to going to alaska. the endless nights, the peaceful surroundings, the beautiful wildlife that wanders through our yard, the clean, crisp air, and lets not forget... the fishing! its amazing how a change of scenery can revive your soul... and thats what i want and need right now... to come back fresh and full of new energy. kisses to the ones in my life that make me smile. you keep me going in times like these and i love you all!

2 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

i love you. i hope you have fun when you go, but i will miss you so! when you return, we will go to the cabin and keep your renewed alaskan soul alive and well. xoxxo

Lori Huneke said...

i best be seein' some moose up on your blog while youre away.