clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Thursday, September 13, 2007

hey! did i tell ya...?

me and mom took the kids to meet nick swisher a few weeks ago. um, yeah. let me tell you what a HUGE deal this was... not just to clay (who is a ginormous fan of swisher) but also to chloe and... ME. its no secret that i think swisher is a hot piece of ass... anyway, so we went to this signing at a credit union place or something along those lines. we brought along a ball and a baseball card to get signed.


here we are, acting retarded, standing in line..me and chloe's turn!!! dude, he's totally checking me out.
a boy meets his hero..

it was so awesome to see clay get to meet one of his idols. i mean, this kid knows all swisher's stats and never misses a game. swisher was so incredibly nice, too! he signed the baseball for chloe and told her that she needed more than just that so he grabbed a picture of himself, signed it, handed it to chloe and said, " you keep that one for yourself, okay?" i thought it was cute. so, yeah, he definitely won me over.. he he..

No comments: