clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

kidz love soccer!!

so, now both my kids are playing soccer...
no.im still NOT a "soccer mom"... im just the hippie mom camped out under a tree, sipping some tea, snapping an occasional picture of my enthusiastic little chloe bear. i dont have my starbucks latte, my expensive lounge chair, my cell phone glued to my ear. nor do i have any the intensity that some parents seem to have... shouting at their kids to run faster or kick harder. i simply watch my daughter interact with the other kids and with the instructor... i watch her listen to the directions and then attempt to do what she was told.. i watch her struggle..and i want to help but i hold back cause i know she'll get it down. and she does. and the biggest smile comes over her face. " i did it , mommy!" she screams. but i'm already looking right at her, smiling.. and watching.









Posted by Picasa