clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Monday, February 18, 2008

back to the point

i took the kids and my mom back to pigeon point yesterday. it was very foggy and pretty cold, but we bundled up and went exploring in the tidepools. i had taken chloe to the tidepools before but this time she was so curious and facinated by all the little creatures. her big brother told her all about the different animals we found... i was impressed at the knowledge he retained from our previous trip to pigeon point! we all had a really fun time...my mom took some pics of me and the kids:
me and chloe... in our balancing posechloe and her sea star friend
clay and his "bat star"
i found an abalone shell!! score! my tennie tiny crabbie
clay loves it here!


me and my man
there were tons of sea stars!!





1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

wow. those pics are really great. i love the b&w one with the orange starfish. i want to go there with you guys! i love you!!