clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ready??? HIKE

clayton had been wanting to show me this "really cool pond" out in Sunol. so... me, clay, chloe & my pops ventured out for what we thought was gonna be a fun little hike. well... it was definitely fun but not so little. we hiked up a path that was pretty steep and pretty long.... but well worth it!!
chloe & g-pa do you see my family?
there was this really cool patch of cactus growing
it was a beautiful day
we came across some cows...
they were blocking the path so we took a different route...
then the cows followed us to the pond...

our close enCOWnter...he he he


the kids had a blast!


she'll follow her " big bubba" anywhere

chloe got a little tired so clay gave her a piggy-back ride



my awesome kiddos

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad we never play! Sky and Chloe would make the perfect team! Clayton looks like an awesome brother!

Unknown said...

Too bad we never play! Sky and Chloe would make the perfect team! Clayton looks like an awesome brother!