clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

holy heatwave, batman!

the kids have a summer camp this week. and by kids i mean: chloe, juniper, avery, and our new friend chase, too. they're all in the same class and we drop them off around 9 and pick them up at noon. it feels kind of weird but incredibly rad at the same time. so ive been having a little spare time to myself in the mornings... today i spent my free time killing spiders in la's backyard. there is some kind of serious infestation going on back there, i tell ya. he he

well, its hotter than heck outside, but we be stayin cool yo.

i finally figured out what i was doing wrong and why i couldnt upload videos off my camera! yeah, im stoked.

4 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

"can i watch it again?" -avery and june
"and again"
"and again"
"and again"

Unknown said...

I love the one when Lori gets tossed!

Reina said...

whos pool is that. Looks like fun fun in the summer heat. Miss you all sooo much. L

Unknown said...

hi ! I'm Thailand.