clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Saturday, July 12, 2008

went on a couple of really rad dates...

thats right. i've been dating. the first date was with La. we went to the fair and... honestly, words cannot describe how much fun we had. well, maybe a few words and some hilarious pictures. check it out here




my other date was with my man. we went bowling. it was sooo nice to spend some one-on-one time with each other : )
his game has gotten pretty darn good... he got a strike and a bunch of spares! he was so stoked!

like mother like son... our snack of choice was nachos, of course!! i swear, sometimes its so unbelievable how my kids are totally just like me. clay asked if we could get nachos before we even got there. yeah!

final score: clay 110 momma 134

bowling just kind of runs in the family. i can remember going to the bowling alley all the time when i was a kid. ma and pops used to bowl in a league ( ma still does) and we would go just for fun as a family. my bro is hecka good too... he puts a rad spin on the ball and he beats me every time! i swear, we should join a family league or something... we would kick ass.

hmm... now i just gotta teach my boy how to play hold 'em... ha ha ha!

No comments: