clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Saturday, July 5, 2008

i miss my man

he's been away for 3 days now. and he won't be back til monday. but he's stoked! he's having a rad time catching some waves and digging for sand crabs. clay was invited to spend the holiday with his best friend's family in seascape. i was nervous about letting him go but he was really excited about it so, of course, i couldn't deny him the right to go along. and he's having a blast. i can hear it in his voice when i talk to him. he told me that him and thomas caught some tiny shrimp and they were the cutest things he's ever seen... ha ha ha. i love it! and i love that my mr. man is growing into a great young man. i'm so proud of him and he continues to amaze me on a daily basis. he is my rock, my angel, and we've been together for almost 10 years now
10 years... wow. that really makes me trip out to think that i've been a mommy for 10 years. its awesome. and i really love it more than anything in the world.
me and mr. man 1998


me and mr. man 2008

pic by lori

3 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

oooh i love that first picture. i remember clayton chillin in my room when it had green walls w/ posters all over them. i cant believe youve been a mom for so long. hes such an amazing little guy. you must be so proud. love yoU!

Unknown said...

I remember the good ole days of the first picture. That seems like it was FOREVER ago! I can't beleive him and Addison are so big now!

Reina said...

wow... that is some oldness. heehee. U look hotter than ever. You are a great mom.