clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Monday, April 7, 2008

girls just wanna...

chloe and i had a rad playdate with julie and skylar (& louie too)! we rode bike to a cool park and had a little picnic lunch...
hey you!
skylaaaaarrrrr!!!i love louie... or as chloe called him, " dewie" ha ha hathis was a cool little spinner thing... the girls had a blast on it! after our picnic we rode bikes to a dog park. ive never been to a dog park... its so cute! all the dogs just run around and play with each other. and the girls found some stuff to play on too



on our way back to julie's we stopped at the creek to play.
chloe had to pee it was a really great day! i had so much fun... even though i totally bailed on erik's bike... actually, that was really funny. thanks jules and skylar for an awesome time!! love love love


7 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

oooh i love jules!! shes a hoot!

Unknown said...

OMG, look at my ass in that last picture! Gross! We had a great day too! I haven't downloaded the pics off my camera yet, but as soon as I do I will make sure to get the one of you in the gutter up! HA! That was SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! I am laughing now just thinking of you falling in slow motion off the HUGE bike into a ditch! HA! I love you! I love your show! I love your kid! Let's do it again!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Grazie

Unknown said...

Sto piacendo

Unknown said...

Ciaoo

Anonymous said...

#new k!ds xxx
https://honqssve.rs/invite/i=12492