clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Thursday, April 17, 2008

oh brother, where art thou?

my not-so-little bro has been studying abroad. he'll be coming home at the beginning of may. im so excited for his return... i cant wait to see him! i get to talk to him every once in a while and he seems to be having a really great time over in thailand. and from the looks of the pictures below, i would definitely say that craig still has his wonderful sense of humor.. and he's found a few buddies to get silly with! love you bro! miss you tons and tons!


here is the craig i remember

P1010064
getting a tattoo from a thai boy
P1010173
my brother is bald!!!!
P1010320
he looks like an old man.... i love it!
P1010217
him and his crazy friends
P1010218
a bird's eye view
P1010221
ha ha ha
P1010223
great group shot!
P1010322

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's soooooooo weird to see Craig all grown up! I remember when he was just a wee lad! Dude, the grandpa doo is HILARIOUS! I love it! Whoever would have known that shy little Craigy Poo would grow up into such an outgoing, silly guy! Love it! Thanks for sharing! Thailand! Tell him to send some pics of the beautiful beaches!