clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

if the Buddha dated...

so i recently finished reading a really fantastic book : if the Buddha dated by charlotte kasl. it took me about a month to read because i really studied and reflected on what this book was all about... i would read a few pages and then write things down on how it pertained to my life and my past relationships. and, well... most people know my past relationships have been somewhat- um.. chaotic? ha ha ha..but really, i felt like i was renewing my spiritual energy throughout this whole process. and for me the book wasn't a how-to book on dating.. thank goodness!! it was more about learning how to be true to your " Buddha self". i guess its given me a different outlook on certain things and its definitely helped me takes steps forward on my spiritual path. and while i don't necessarily want to date right now... i think the book has most certainly prepared me for when i do. so... i guess im done with my little book review now.. ha ha
you can check out some more info here: http://www.getreadyforlove.com/kasl%20ifthebuddhamarried.htm

namaste : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a good sales pitch. It almost made me want to buy the book. It makes me want to take you to a meeting actually. I think you would get a lot out of that! EVEYRONE could use 12 steps!