clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Friday, June 13, 2008

our last week of school

no more school!! i feel like I'm more excited about the fact that i don't have to go to school than Clay is. ha ha ha! no more yard-dutying for this mama... now its time for summer!
Clay performed in his class play this week. he was an Iroquois (notice the Indians hat?) ha ha! He had one line: "Of course I'm upset! Look what these European fools are doing." It was awesome.

there's my little Indian

she was very proud of her "Bubba"

random, i know... but definitely picture-worthy. U KNOW!!!!this night was awesome... out on the ranch on a hot summer night. I hope to have lots more nights like these : )

Clay found a lizard

a girl and her goat

YES!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your "little" indian? he is getting to be quite the big indian I might say! Awwww...... I heart him! I heart you! Thank you for last night! you are such a lifesaver! Can't wait to see you tomorrow morning! We are on for 9am at Vic's.

Lori Huneke said...

oh my gosh! YOU KNOW!! that pic is crazy!!