clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Friday, September 26, 2008

day at the glen

festivals are rad. especially ones that have kiddie rides!!

This was the highlight of Chloe's day for sure! She has been dying to go down one of these slides FOREVER... but she's never been tall enough. She measured up this time and insisted on going down the first time all by herself. I was totally freaking out, paranoid that she would fly off the slide or something. But she didn't. She loved it...
Then she begged to go down it again and this time invited mommy along for the ride. man, those slides are fun!!
sand in a bottle
baby oinkers
llamas hold a very special place in my heart... he he he

1 comment:

AlyssaP said...

I didn't know it was Day in the Glen! Dang, I'm so sad I missed it. I LOVE that baby llama. He/she (?) was there last year.