clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

thankfully my best friend always has her camera ready

what would i do without you, La? thank you for the wonderful pics!!!
best friends walking to school together

gettin down to some sweet scottish music

my little animal lover
dirrrty grrrlmy most favorite kind of nut
fun with the wiiwe'll eat your face!!!late night bike ride

half moon bay. matching sweaters from Alaska.yes, my crack is showing a bitmy cold little eskimoLa and i bought these matching toe rings back when we were in high school. i never take mine off and neither does she : )clay was the master at finding sand dollarslove

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I totally love the toe rings! You two are so cute! Lori is such an amazing photographer. Love the pics!