clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Monday, September 8, 2008

soccer time

chloe is playing soccer this year. her team is the daffodils. we got up at the butt crack of dawn last saturday to participate in the annual p-town soccer parade. then it was game time. i was a little nervous about how chloe would do playing in a "real" soccer game... but she did great! i was laughing my ass off most of the game. instead of dominating like i thought she would, chloe just bossed her teammates around, telling them, "kick it! get the ball!!" It was fricking hilarious!!!

yeah #4!!! you know!!




here's my little daffodil in action:











4 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

i cant wait to see her saturday!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, whoever thought of a 7am soccer parade anyways? What the F is the point??? I hate it! At least we don't look disgusting.

Lori Huneke said...

oh my god i love her. i just had to go on here and look at that huge smile again. oh chloe bear. xoxo

Anonymous said...

those first 2 pics of chloe in her uniform make me wanna cry she's so cute