clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

all in a day...

went to the zoo with chloe and nana. it was such a gorgeous day and the animals were all out and about. the lions posed quite nicely for me:i love elephants' eyelashesmy favorite little guysit was feeding time for the bats. they were going nuts! ive never seen them fight so much! man, they are some cool creaturestime for a snack. me and chloe got nachos. she had to have her own because she doesn't like the "hot things mommy puts on her nachos."mmmm.... cheesy later that day the girls had soccer practice. they are so cute together... duh. they HAD to be on the same team for a little scrimmage... made me and lori think back to when we were in high school, playing basketball in PE, refusing to be on separate teams... when "the package" was born... ah, memories...found this radical spider just hanging out. everyone was so afraid of this thing. i mean, dont get me wrong, the thing was HUGE. but its a fricking spider... and i thought it was beautiful... the way it blended in perfectly with the orange autumn leaves. i swear, half the kids' practice was spent trying to "save" the spider from being killed from stupid people.


my buddy. i love this guy so much. whenever he says my name i just melt. we hung out together while watching the girls play soccer
dinner time.... or as my grandparents say,"supper time"
chloe wouldnt eat the food on her plate... but papa's food on his plate tasted pretty good to her.
yummers







1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

"i think thats a black widow. you can see the markings on it. It looks HUGE . do you think its body is filled with blood?
why is it so big?"

dude...im glad we are not freaky crazy moms like all those moms at soccer practice. dude, people are seeming weirder and weirded to me everyday.