clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Monday, October 22, 2007

its, like, a 3 year plan

been pondering what im gonna do with myself, career-wise lately. trying to figure out what you want to be when you grow up at the age of 27 is kind of difficult. and my options are some-what limited because my top priority in life is and will always be taking care of my babies. and i recently left my job at the brewery because they were buttholes and i was too positive for that place anyways. but i need money. so i was thinking i could just get another job waitressing or whatevs. but then i realized that its time to be more, to do more... something for me. ive always loved doing hair.. cutting, coloring.. ive just always had kind of a "knack" for it... so ive decided to start beauty school next year when chloe starts kindergarten... god, just thinking that chloe is starting regular school next year makes me wanna cry. anyways, so yeah, beauty school next year. but i need money NOW!!! so i got a job. today. i am now an employee of the pleasanton unified school district. woot! my job description is a noon-supervisor... but in reality, im a yard-duty. seriously. ha ha ha. i remember the yard duties when i went to school and they were NOTHING like me... old, cranky hags with really bad wigs who blew their whistles at EVERYTHING and walked around wearing fanny packs.... i told clay that i'll be working at his school now. he's stoked! i guess im a pretty cool mom if my son is excited that i'll be seeing him everyday at school. so there it is: my 3-year plan. go me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha your are a yard-duty lady? I love it! Hopefully the kids treat you better than i treated my yard-duties

Lori Huneke said...

ooh! what a fabulous plan! good stuff!

Reina said...

Yay! I am so excited for you to go to beauty school.
As for the yard duty- do you remember beetle juice. You will be way better than any of those muffin tops.!!