clay, me, and chloe v.

clay, me, and chloe v.
tee hee

Thursday, October 18, 2007

trolls!!

up in the attic yesterday i spotted a small box with my name on it... it was spelled " Jenny" so i knew it must be relatively old since i havent spelled my name like that since i was 13. so i opened up the box and saw tiny poofs of different colored hair... hmm. then i saw their great big eyeballs and i knew i had just stumbled upon my old troll collection! i was stoked. these little guys are so rad. so... being the total nerd that i am, i took pictures of my small collection of trolls. here they are:
baseball troll, A's troll, and soccer troll.
(the A's troll is now in clayton's room cause he stole it from me)

here's my halloween trolls
this one's my fav. the punk rocker. he has a mohawk. word.
x-mas trolls
the hillbillies and the bride... random, i know
fireman troll, space troll, and skier troll


i also found these cute little critters mixed in with the trolls. i totally remember them but i cant remember what they were called!! i know la will know. help me out!!
oh, wow... im a total dork. sometimes my nerdiness gets a little outta control... he he : )

1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

LOLL>>>what the fuck!!? nice troll post. god i love you. those little critters are either sylvanian families, or calico critters. ok..im the bigger dork for even knowing. now i want to find my trolls!!! xoxox love you!